By: Hibernian Media on 20 Jun, 2019 09:30
Mascot packages for our two Betfred Cup matches at home to Arbroath and Alloa Athletic, as well as our friendly against Newcastle United, are now on sale.
Hibernian kick off the competitive season at Easter Road Stadium on Saturday 20 July (3pm kick-off) against Arbroath, before Alloa Athletic travel to Leith on Tuesday 23 July (7:45pm kick-off) in the Betfred Cup.
Ahead of the 2019/20 Ladbrokes Premiership campaign starting, Hibernian will take on Newcastle United in a friendly match at Easter Road on Tuesday 30 July (7:45pm kick-off) to round off the pre-season schedule.
Mascot packages are a great way for your wee Hibee to get a behind the scenes look at the club on a matchday and allows them to walk out onto the hallowed turf with their heroes.
Priced at £125 they included three tickets in the Executive Seating in the lower tier of the West Stand, a tour of the tunnel, TV interview room and the dugouts, a match programme, and team sheet with the mascot’s name on it.
The full package includes:
- An individual photograph of every mascot in the Hibernian FC Matchday Programme
- Pre-match Tour of the Tunnel Area, TV Interview Room and Dugouts
- Lead the Hibees onto the pitch at Easter Road Stadium
- Professional photograph of mascot with team captains emailed to you
- Executive prime match seating ticket for the mascot and two accompanying adults to watch the game (3 tickets in total)
- Copy of the official team sheet with mascot name on it
- Professional photographs taken on the day and available for purchase, link emailed to you after the game
- An official Mascot Certificate signed by club captain, David Gray
To purchase mascot package for the matches against Arbroath, Alloa and Newcastle United, please called Sue McLernon on 0131 656 7076.