By: Hibernian Media on 26 Jun, 2020 11:07
“When all the dust is settled and all the crowds are gone, the things that matter are faith, family and friends.”
There can be no question that the Hibernian family have kept their faith and come together to help to sustain the club in these difficult times caused by the global coronavirus pandemic.
Most of all our supporters are demonstrating, yet again, that when times are tough the club’s strength lies in its tight bond of togetherness.
As the club approaches a remarkable 9000 season ticket sales, everyone at the club echoes the words of our Chairman, Ronald Gordon, who said: “We are proud to be part of this family. We Are All Hibs. And we couldn’t ask for better fans.”
Our supporters have stepped up magnificently to help their club through the crisis caused by the coronavirus pandemic, and we hope that all of you who are able, in these uncertain times, will continue to back your club through this crisis so that we emerge fast, strong and lean. We can’t thank all of you enough.
But what we can do is create the most exciting way for our season ticket holders to be a part of matchdays until we can get you all safely back in to our stadium. The framework agreed between the SPFL and Sky means that we can provide you with live coverage of all home games until we return to normal stadium capacity.
We want the Hibernian matchday experience to be the best it possibly can, and today we are happy to announce what your season ticket will offer until we can get back to normal. Every pound you have spent with us has been a commitment on your part, despite the lack of clarity around the shape of next season.
All Hibernian season ticket holders for season 2020/21 shall:
- Be the only supporters with guaranteed access to live coverage of all Hibernian FC home games.
- Until normal capacity is restored at Easter Road, season ticket holders will have free access to Hibs TV.
- Receive a free digital matchday programme via email.
- Have first viewing access of all non-matchday related Hibs TV content.
- Receive exclusive content quarterly.
- Benefit from season ticket holder-only partner promotions and discounts.
- Enjoy free entry into monthly competitions to win Hibernian prizes, ranging from signed memorabilia, access to training sessions and meet and greets with players and staff.
- Have the opportunity to help shape future matchday experiences, taking part in season ticket-holder only surveys.
- Be the first supporters into Easter Road on matchdays as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Have secured their seat for season 2020/21 and have first option for renewal for season 2021/22.
We will be publishing further details around the content of the enhanced two-and-a-half hour matchday programme we are putting together for your viewing, including presenters, pundits, features and how you can get involved.
And with the prospect of at least a restricted return to stadium attendance looking much more optimistic, if you are able to invest in your season ticket, please get behind us and secure your seat.
Every penny you spend with us will be used to ensure our core business – our first team competing in the league and cups – is as strong as it can be. A successful, entertaining team that can bring some joy and excitement back to our communities.
It’s going to be different; it’s going to be interactive; it’s going to be exciting; and it is all thanks to you. You’ve been with us on this journey. We need you with us now, every step of the way. Thank you.
Our extended Early Bird and Seat Release Deadline is 5pm on Friday 3 July.