Hibernian Support the pan-European Football Against Racism in Europe (FARE) and UEFA in the growing campaign to combat racism on and off the field.
1. Issue a statement saying the club will not tolerate racism, spelling out the action it will take against those engaged in racist chanting. The statement should be printed in all match programmes and displayed permanently and prominently around the ground.
2. Make public address announcements condemning racist chanting at matches.
3. Make it a condition for season-ticket holders that they do not take part in racist abuse.
4. Take action to prevent the sale of racist literature inside and around the ground.
5. Take disciplinary action against players who engage in racial abuse.
6. Contact other clubs to make sure they understand the club's policy on racism.
7. Encourage a common strategy between stewards and police for dealing with racist abuse.
8. Remove all racist graffiti from the ground as a matter of urgency.
9. Adopt an equal opportunities' policy in relation to employment and service provision.
10. Work with all other groups and agencies, such as the players union, supporters, schools, voluntary organisations, youth clubs, sponsors, local authorities, local businesses and police, to develop pro-active programmes and make progress to raise awareness of campaigning to eliminate racial abuse and discrimination.
Conditions of Use
1. The use of this card for one or more game will be considered to constitute the acceptance of the conditions of use. If the conditions of use are not accepted this card should be returned to the Ticket Office immediately intact.
2. This season member card remains the property of Hibernian FC at all times and its use is subject to compliance with the conditions of use. The season member card must be produced for inspection at the request of the Club or its agents.
3. This season member card is not transferable. It may only be used by the season ticket member noted on the front in connection with the seat noted.
5. If you forget to bring your season member card to the match the Ticket Office will issue a match ticket, in doing so this will invalidate the card.
6. This season member card gives access to the specified seat for all Hibernian FC first team Scottish Premier League matches at Easter Road Stadium.
7. This season member card gives access to all Hibernian FC Reserve matches at Easter Road Stadium.Whilst you may obtain access to the stadium you will not have access to the specified seat.
8. If this season member card is lost or destroyed the Ticket Office will issue a duplicate card for a charge of £5, in doing so this will invalidate the original card.
9. Season ticket books acquired under the Installment Plan will only be replaced as per Clause 8 if all payments under the Installment Agreement are up to date.
10. If you change your address during the season please contact the Ticket Office to amend your details to enable the Club to keep its records up to date. This is important, particularly if the Club needs to contact you in connection with cup matches or other offerings to season ticket members.
11. Each Season Member Card is valid for the advertised match date or any date to which a match is re-scheduled. NO REFUNDS can be given under any circumstances.
12. In all circumstances, refunds are at the sole discretion of the Club.
13. The Club reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and without liability. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on a particular date at any particular time.
14. The Club cannot guarantee that your seat will not be affected by adverse weather conditions.
15. The Club reserves the right to withdraw the season ticket book from any person at any time, should the person contravene any ground regulations.
16. Your entry to the stadium is conditional upon your consent to any request to be searched by the Police or Club stewards.
17. Standing is FORBIDDEN in seated viewing areas.
18. Foul, abusive or racist language or conduct is totally FORBIDDEN.
19. Easter Road Stadium and some surrounding streets are covered by C.C.T.V. which is operated by Hibernian Football Club and recorded on a 24 hour basis.
Please note that IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE CRIMINAL LAW (CONSOLIDATION) (SCOTLAND) ACT 1995 it is an offence punishable by law for any person to enter or attempt to enter the stadium :-
1. Whilst in possession of a prohibited container which is or was capable of holding liquid and which if thrown would be capable of causing injury to another person.
2. Whilst in possession of alcohol.
3. Whilst drunk.
4. Whilst in possession of any article or substance whose main purpose is the emission of a flare for purposes of illuminating or signalling of the emission of smoke or visible gas.
5. Any article which is a firework.