From all at Hibernian FC
One of our seat-kill banners at Easter Road Stadium proclaims: “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
The sentiment has never rung truer. Alone, there is so little your Club could have done in the face of the global pandemic. With you, we have been able to achieve so much.
As we launch our new website today, as the end of our first round of games nears after a strong start to the league campaign, and as we savour the prospect of a Cup semi final against our closest rivals, it’s a good time to take stock, look ahead, and say “Thank You.”
Thank you for your support. Thank you for your patience. Thank you for your commitment. Thank you to those who bought a Season Ticket in such uncertain times, remarkably more than 11,000 of you, who have contributed through Hibernian Supporters, who have bought a “Thank You NHS” kit or a digital Happy Hibee ticket. Thank you to our sponsors. Thank you to our partners. Thank you to everyone who has taken time to send in a message of support and encouragement.
Thank You, for all of it. And with your continued support, there is more to come. We want to do more to strengthen our squad, to deliver the entertaining and successful football we all crave.
We’ve done much to let you know you are valued:
- We’ve invested significantly in our livestreamed matchday show ‘The Match’ and we’re delighted to see so many of you tune in and providing positive feedback.
- We’ve run, and continue to run, promotions and competitions exclusive to Season Ticket Holders;
- Dinner with Executive Chairman Ron Gordon
- Signed Shirts by the first team squad
- Zoom calls with the manager
- We’re working on exclusive content for season ticket holders which includes
- Pre-Semi Final Live Show
- Behind The Scenes Tour of HTC
- And much more….
- And it’s great to see so many season ticket holders taking advantage of the free access we’ve given to Hibs TV
A word on the new website. We think you’ll like it, and we now have more ability to provide you with engaging and exclusive content as well as being easier to navigate and more convenient to interact with your Club.
Most of all, we miss you. Supporters give the games their heart and soul, the noise and colour, the atmosphere, the tension and the emotion. Matchdays are not the same without you.
The virus is still with us, and we do understand the health and safety of all must be the number one priority for the Government. Trust us, we couldn’t be working harder on complex and detailed protocols and systems, planning for that long-awaited first crowd back at Easter Road.
What a day that will be!