Season Ticket Holders are reminded to activate their tickets in advance of our friendly with Norwich City to avoid delays on the day!
The Hibees host Norwich City in a pre-season friendly on Sunday 24 July, 2022 (kick-off at 2pm). Full ticket details including prices and information on how to redeem your free early-bird ticket can be found below!
HOW TO REDEEM
If you have renewed or purchased your season ticket before 5pm on 31st May, you will be entitled to ‘purchase’ a free of charge ticket for this fixture. Full details on how to do this can be found below.
STEP 1: ADD YOUR TICKETS
Within e-ticketing, select the area and seats that you would like.
STEP 2: ADD ADDITIONAL TICKETS
When selecting your seat for the match, choose the Early Bird STH price class to add to your basket. If you are also ‘purchasing’ on behalf of other early bird Season Ticket holders in your group then select the Early Bird STH price for them too.
If you are purchasing tickets for non-Early Bird STH, select the additional number of relevant price class tickets that you would like.
STEP 3: SIGN IN
When you have added all tickets and proceeded to your basket, you will be required to sign into your online account. Once signed in click the basket to proceed with your booking.
STEP 4: PAYMENT
Once all seats are correctly assigned you can proceed to payment and select your chosen method of delivery along with any donation to the Hibernian Community Foundation and complete your transaction.
- All non-‘Early Bird STH’ tickets can be assigned to the lead booker, but all the Early Bird STH seats must be assigned individually to the correct client reference numbers.
- If the client reference number is not eligible for this price class, you will receive an error message. To continue, you will either need to reassign correctly or choose a different price class from the drop down menu.
- If you have a client ref number that you feel should be eligible and is not, then please contact the ticket office who will be able to investigate this for you.
- You can only assign 1 Free of Charge ticket per Early Bird season ticket holder, if you try to assign more than one you will receive an error message.
- To change the price class of your ticket, select your relevant option from the drop-down menu.
For any questions or support, please contact the Ticket Office.
The Ticket Office can be contacted by calling 0131 661 2159 – option 2, or email email@example.com
For supporters who did not renew or purchase their season ticket before the early bird deadline (5pm on 31st May) - general tickets will be able to purchase both online or via the Ticket Office.
We will be opening the West and the East Stand for Hibernian FC supporters with ticket prices starting from £5.
Ticket prices will be priced at:
Adults - £10
Concessions (Over 65/U18) - £5
Students - £5
Disabled/wheelchair supporters will be charged the relevant price class and if in receipt of higher/enhanced PIP or DLA the carer will be free of charge.
Disabled supporters should contact the Ticket Office on 0131 656 7066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.