During these uncertain times, we cannot thank our supporters enough for their continued backing of the club.
What we can do is create the most exciting way for our season ticket holders to be a part of matchdays until we can get you all safely back in to our stadium. The framework agreed between the SPFL and Sky means that we can provide you with live coverage of all home games until we return to normal stadium capacity.
We want the Hibernian matchday experience to be the best it possibly can, and are happy to announce what our season ticket will offer will be until we can get back to normal.
All Hibernian season ticket holders for season 2020/21 shall:
- Be the only supporters with guaranteed access to live coverage of all Hibernian FC home games.
- Until normal capacity is restored at Easter Road, season ticket holders will have free access to Hibs TV.
- Receive a free digital matchday programme via email.
- Have first viewing access of all non-matchday related Hibs TV content.
- Receive exclusive content quarterly.
- Benefit from season ticket holder-only partner promotions and discounts.
- Enjoy free entry into monthly competitions to win Hibernian prizes, ranging from signed memorabilia, access to training sessions and meet and greets with players and staff.
- Have the opportunity to help shape future matchday experiences, taking part in season ticket-holder only surveys.
- Be the first supporters into Easter Road on matchdays as soon as it is safe to do so.
- Have secured their seat for season 2020/21 and have first option for renewal for season 2021/22.